1. Converted to a digital format using a scanner.
2. Seen, looked at.
3. Simple past tense and past participle of scan.
4. To finish this post I will leave you with an excerpt and a nonsense poem from his introduction to Burgess Unabridged, which is available online in scanned and text versions:
5. The image was scanned from the magazine Studio CinéLive, and features Rapunzel herself (Moore) and “le bandit” Flynn Ryder (Levi).
6. Free Fiction [courtesy of QuasarDragon] @Hairy Green Eyeball: "In the Scarlet Star" by Jack Williamson (1933) in scanned jpegs.